The HSD is mighty but mini: It's easy to handle, easy to share, extremely comfortable to ride, carries a whole lot of cargo—and all of this in a compact design that's shorter than a standard bicycle. Whether you're riding, storing, or moving it around, the HSD is a breeze to handle. It's shorter than a regular bike and its weight is the same as a regular ebike. The HSD's extra-long Atlas H Rack gives plenty of heel clearance and room for your kiddo to enjoy the view rather than being smushed up against your back. The rack is rated to 132 lb, so when paired with the upcoming Passenger Kit, the HSD is ready for your growing family.
Fifteen seconds and the HSD transforms into a flat package that's perfect for fitting into SUVs, station wagons, or bus storage compartments. Despite its diminutive stature, the HSD is a mid-sized cargo bike with some serious hauling capacity. With a maximum gross vehicle weight of 374 lb and an XL-sized Atlas H Rack, it'll carry a week's worth of groceries or camping equipment for the weekend. It even has a dedicated trailer mount, so adding extra cargo is a cinch. The HSD flips up for convenient vertical parking. Take it upstairs in an elevator and park it inside at home or at work—it needs just a wee bit of floor space. With a longer wheelbase and extra-low center of gravity, the HSD is smoother and more stable than your standard ebike. Easy-Step frame design paired with an adjustable stem and seatpost offers a comfortable upright riding position for both taller and shorter riders. Add a suspension fork and balloon tires, and even the meanest cobblestone roads are comfortably navigated.
The best things in life are meant to be shared, and the HSD is one of them. The HSD resizes in seconds to fit riders from 4'11" to 6'5", so everybody in the family—from teens to grandparents—can enjoy the ride. The Easy-Step frame design is nice and low for easy mounts and dismounts.
- Bosch Performance Line motor with Purion display
- 500 Wh battery for a range of up to 69 mi
- Custom Suntour suspension fork
- 9-speed Shimano Alivio Shadow RD derailleur
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Abus keyed-alike frame lock
- Fits riders from 4’11” – 6’5”
- Fits one Thule Yepp Maxi, Yepp Nexxt Maxi, or Bobike GO Maxi child seat—no adapters needed
- Folded size: 163 x 40.5 x 86 cm (64 x 15.9 x 34 inches)
Bells & whistles
- Bell: Aluminum
- Chainguard: SKS Chainblade
- Kickstand: Ursus, rear mount
- Luggage socket: Combo mount
- Front light: Tern Valo 2.1, 45 lux/190 lumens
- Rear light: Herrmans H-trace, for ebike
- Fenders: SKS, stainless hardware
- Rack(s): Atlas H rack, Atlas rack mount, 6 point mounting
- Lock: Abus 5650l, keyed-alike with Bosch battery