Baselayers & Undergarments
- Thin and form-fitting, the UnD Shurt allows cyclists to dial in their clothing for specific temperature ranges without adding much weight or bulk to their outfit - Thermal properties that keeps you comfortable on cool descents, but doesn't overheat on climbs. Perfectly suited for temps from 40-80F - Popular baselayer by world's top cyclists since 1997
DeFeet's Un-D-Shurt is a silky-soft base layer that's perfect for layering on cold days. Its wicking MicroSupreme acrylic fiber creates a micro climate that breathes well and keeps you dry and comfortable in a wide range of temps.
$39.99 - $58.00
Soft and stretchy performance baselayer with seamless Fuseknit design. Designed for comfort while running, hiking, cycling and exercising in cool to cold temps. Recycled polyester mix.
Giro’s Base Sleeveless keeps you cool when it’s warm and warm when it’s cold. This lightweight Merino blend base layer fits snugly beneath your favorite jersey or outer layer and provides full range of movement. The Merino wool is breathable and dries quickly so you stay comfortable all ride long.
- Rapid wicking, cotton-feel stretch mesh fabric for comfort - Clickfast compatible with baggy shorts in the Endura range - Stretch technology antibacterial 200-Series pad - Soft elastic comfort hem and waist gripper - Anatomic cycle-specific fit
Pearl Izumi's stealthy Liner Shorts turn any shorts or tights into bike gear! Cut from Pearl's stretch mesh fabric for excellent freedom of movement, the Liner Shorts also include an MTB 3D chamois for supportive comfort. Gripperless leg openings and smart seam placement ensure you're comfortable on any ride!
Pearl Izumi's padded Women’s Liner Shorts can be worn under any shorts for enhanced riding comfort thanks to the Pearl Women’s MTB 3D Chamois. • Transfer fabric provides superior moisture transfer • Women’s MTB 3D Chamois powered by 37.5 Minerale optimizes moisture transfer, dry time and odor absorption • Gripper-free
- VaporRize moisture transfer mesh fabrics - Five SWAT integrated pockets, patent-pending construction - Fold-over leg cuff - Body Geometry Mountain Chamois - 10" inseam-size medium
Endura's Engineered Padded Boxers fit perfectly under your favorite baggies or pair of jeans. They feature strategically positioned ribs in their seamless construction for an optimal ergonomic fit. These boxers and their 300-series chamois are also fast-wicking and antibacterial so you stay dry and comfortable throughout your entire ride.
Slip on Giro’s Boy Undershorts and make any skirt, shorts, or pants cycling-ready. The soft Merino wool/nylon blend is incredibly breathable and lightweight. Giro's CyTech Tri chamois offers low-profile support, perfect for all your around-town excursions, and the short inseam ensures that these undershorts go unnoticed, regardless of what you’re wearing.
Pearl Izumi's Thermal Long Sleeve Baselayer is a winter-weight top made to keep you warm and dry. It's made from their Thermal Fleece fabric with Minerale yarn that dries significantly faster than standard polyester. It also boasts superior breathability and feels great next to your skin. You'll love the great fit that's perfect under form-fit tops, the long back that accommodates your riding position and the UPF 30 rating.
Stay comfortable in the heat with Castelli’s Core Mesh Sleeveless base layer. The fully open mesh design creates a layer of air between your skin and the jersey, speeding evaporative cooling. It weighs next to nothing and is resistant to moisture absorption, keeping you light and dry. A minimum of seams maximizes comfort and the cut is extra long to stay tucked into your shorts.
- Superlight Mesh top with big-hole design for superior ventilation/cooling. - Mesh with big-hole construction for super ventilation and cooling - Ergonomic fit for optimal freedom of movement - Excellent moisture transport - Soft and comfortable fit - Full lightweight mesh Fabric: 95% Polyester / 5% Elastane
- Women's specific design of Craft's Superlight mesh top with big-hole design for superior ventilation/cooling - Designed to keep you cool while exercising - Lightweight, micro polyester mesh fabric with a multi-channel fiber construction that effectively pulls perspiration vapor off the body to keep you cool
Pearl Izumi has outfitted this liner with their high quality SELECT Escape 1:1 Chamois, so you will no longer have to decide between the comfort of traditional bike shorts or the added breathability of a liner. The smooth-face mesh fabric used throughout the shorts body helps the liner move smoothly under your shell layer for unrestricted pedaling. - SELECT Escape 1:1 Chamois provides optimal moisture transfer and odor resistance - Updated pattern contours to the body for optimal fit when riding - Transfer Mesh fabric on main body prevents overheating while wearing shell shorts - Transfer fabric on lower legs is designed to allow shell shorts to move without friction during pedaling - Wide waistband provides comfort without extra pressure Main: 80% polyester, 20% elastane; Legs: 88% nylon, 12% LYCRA; Garment Weight (Size M): 120g
This women’s liner has been outfitted with Pearl Izumi's high quality women’s SELECT Escape 1:1 Chamois, so you'll no longer have to decide between the comfort of traditional bike shorts or the added breathability of a liner. The smooth-face mesh fabric used throughout the shorts body helps the liner move smoothly under your shell layer for unrestricted pedaling. - Transfer fabric provides optimal moisture management - Women’s SELECT Escape 1:1 Chamois provides moisture transfer, quick dry time and odor absorption - Gripper free - 8” inseam (Size M) - Main Body: 80% polyester, 20% elastane - Side: 88% nylon, 12% LYCRA elastane - Garment Weight (Size M): 101 g
Soft and stretchy performance baselayer with seamless Fuseknit design. Designed for comfort while running, hiking, cycling and exercising for in cool to cold temps. Recycled polyester mix
A liner designed to provide all the comfort and breathability you need while riding, but giving you the freedom to wear your favorite overshort on the outside. This liner will get you to your destination with minimum sweat and maximum comfort. - Comfortable elastic waistband - Loops at waistband for attaching to outer short - ACTIVE VARIOUS seat insert - Gripper elastic on bottom hem - Mesh inserts for better ventilation
$63.99 - $80.00
- Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric that is channel-knitted to trap air and provide warmth - Body mapped mesh for optimal temperature regulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Fabric 1: 100% polyester - Fabric 2: 96% Polyester, 4% Elastane
- Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric that is channel-knitted to trap air and provide warmth. - Body mapped mesh for optimal temperature regulation. - Flatlock seams that follow body movements. - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 96%, 4% Elastane
$63.99 $79.99 20% Off
- Soft jersey in a wool blend that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable in any condition - Wool that provides warmth and comfort no matter if you are dry or wet - Seamless design for optimal freedom of movement - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Odor free by nature - Fabric: 52% Polyamide / 43% Wool / 5% Elastane
Long sleeve baselayer in naturally insulating, machine washable Merino Wool • Anatomic cycle-specific fit • Mercerised for silky, itch-free comfort • Naturally odor resistant • High warmth to weight ratio even when wet • All seams flatlocked for comfort • Easycare machine wash • Packaged in carton • Construction: Wool 100%
Have you ever seen a cold sheep? No, that's because Merino wool insulates even when wet. Endura's BaaBaa Baselayer is crafted from silky soft Merino for amazing comfort and temperature control. This excellent layer prevents odor and is machine-washable, too.
Engineered to deliver friction free pedaling, performance, and phenomenal breathability, the Pearl Izumi Men's Cargo Liner Shorts are a must have for serious trail riders. Smooth fabric on the front of the thighs allows the liner to slide easily beneath your shell shorts and the Transfer Mesh main body delivers unbelievable breathability. Thigh pockets near the leg openings can conveniently stash your food, ID, money, or tools. And they are easy to access by flipping up the bottom of your shell short. The superior ELITE Escape 1:1 Chamois takes your saddle comfort to a whole new level. Features: - New Transfer Mesh body fabric provides an amazing next-to-skin feel - Smooth fabric across the front of the legs slides easily under shell shorts and ensures a friction-free pedaling experience - Optimized with the superior ELITE Escape 1:1 Chamois - Two thigh pockets for carrying ride essentials - 10” inseam
- Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric that is channel-knitted to trap air and provide warmth - Coolmax-Air fiber against the skin enhances cooling and moisture transport - Body-mapped mesh for optimal temperature regulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 96%, 4% Elastane
Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric that is channel-knitted to trap air and provide warmth - Body-mapped mesh for optimal temperature regulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements. - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 96% Polyester, 4% Elastane
- Full wind-protection in front - Protects your body in windy conditions - Lightweight Gore Windstopper fabric - Soft and close fit - Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric that is channel-knitted to trap air and provide warmth - Body-mapped mesh for optimal temperature regulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 96%, 4% Elastane
Fear no winter chill with Specialized's long-sleeve Merino Baselayer. VapoRize Merino wool blend fabric keeps you warm, dry, and on your bike during the off season. The cycling-specific cut lets you layer this riding essential under your favorite thermal jersey for the ultimate in winter warmth.
$83.99 $119.99 30% Off
POC's Hip VPD 2.0 Shorts protect your tailbone and hips with Visco-Elastic Polymer Dough that is flexible when moving, then turns rigid upon impact. Wear these liners under your DH shorts and you get muscle support, a chamois and peace of mind. They fit well thanks to stretchy fabric and breathe well due to the ventilated mesh.
Page 1 of 2 Next page