Current Service Protocol
- Dropping Off - When dropping off a bike for service, please call ahead to make an appointment before coming by. If you are stopping by for a small repair like having a flat tire fixed, you do not need to call ahead for an appointment. When you arrive at the shop, please get on line in the curbside area and one of our staff will come to collect your bike outside.
- Picking Up - When picking up a serviced bike, please do not come to collect your bike until you have received confirmation that your bike is ready to pick up. After that, you may call us to pay for your bike before pickup, or you can pay for your bike when you pick it up.
When you bring your bicycle to us for maintenance or repair, we will assess your bike's needs and provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate.
Shop Phone Numbers
Belmont - 617-489-3577
Somerville - 617-776-2100
Wheelworks Too (Kids Store) - 617-484-9247
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. We also offer a la carte bike repairs if you're in need of a minor fix or adjustment. For the quickest answer to any service question or inquiry please call us at 617-489-3577 (Belmont) or 617-776-2100 (Ace). You can always stop by one of our stores with your bike for a free repair estimate.
Tune & True
- Adjust Brakes
- Adjust Derailleurs
- Adjust Headset, Bottom Bracket, Hub
- True Wheels
- Lube chain
- Inflate tires
- Bike Wipe Down
- Includes Cable and Housing Installation*
- Single-Speed & Kids Bikes: $55
- Full Suspension: $89
- eBike: $109
- Recumbent: $129 (+10 if eBike)
- Tandem: $149
Tune W/ Drivetrain Clean
- Includes Tune & True Plus:
- Remove Drivetrain
- Clean Drivetrain In Parts Washer
- Includes Chain and Cassette Installation*
- Full Suspension: $139
- eBikes: $155
- Recumbent: $185 (+10 if eBike)
- Tandem: $205
- Includes Tune & True W/Drive Train Clean Plus:
- Your bicycle is striped down to the frame and all parts are reinstalled to manufactures specification.
- Headset, hubs, and bottom bracket bearings removed and cleaned.
- Includes the installation service charge of any new parts*
- Full Suspension: $259
- eBike: $259
- Recumbent: $275 (+10 if eBike)
- Tandem: $299
*Included installation is only valid for parts purchased at Wheelworks.
At this time we only service eBikes for brands we sell or any eBike purchased through our store.
Brands we carry: BMC, Civia, IZIP, Gazelle, GoCycle, Pinarello, Raleigh, Specialized, Stromer, Tern, Yuba
When bringing your eBike in for service we ask that you bring in the key, battery and charger. If possible please charge your bike before dropping it off for service.