Bike Service & Repair
Dropping Off - We recommend calling to make an appointment before coming in to drop a bike off for service. If you are stopping by for a small repair like a flat tire, we may be able to address that on the spot.
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. We also offer a la carte bike repairs if you're in need of a minor fix or adjustment. For the quickest answer to any service question or inquiry please call us at 617-489-3577 (Belmont) or 617-776-2100 (Ace). You can always stop by one of our stores with your bike for a free repair estimate.
Tune & True
- Adjust Brakes
- Adjust Derailleurs
- Adjust Headset, Bottom Bracket, Hub
- True Wheels
- Lube chain
- Inflate tires
- Bike Wipe Down
- Includes Cable and Housing Installation*
- Single-Speed & Kids Bikes: $55
- Full Suspension: $89
- eBike: $109
- Recumbent: $129 (+10 if eBike)
- Tandem: $149
Tune W/ Drivetrain Clean
- Includes Tune & True Plus:
- Remove Drivetrain
- Clean Drivetrain In Parts Washer
- Includes Chain and Cassette Installation*
- Full Suspension: $139
- eBikes: $155
- Recumbent: $185 (+10 if eBike)
- Tandem: $205
- Includes Tune & True W/Drive Train Clean Plus:
- Your bicycle is striped down to the frame and all parts are reinstalled to manufactures specification.
- Headset, hubs, and bottom bracket bearings removed and cleaned.
- Includes the installation service charge of any new parts*
- Full Suspension: $259
- eBike: $259
- Recumbent: $275 (+10 if eBike)
- Tandem: $299
*Included installation is only valid for parts purchased at Wheelworks.
At this time we only service eBikes for brands we sell or any eBike purchased through our store.
Brands we service: BMC, Civia, IZIP, Gazelle, GoCycle, Pinarello, Raleigh, Specialized, Stromer, Tern, Yuba
When bringing your eBike in for service we ask that you bring in the key, battery and charger. If possible please charge your bike before dropping it off for service.