Coronavirus Service Protocol
- Dropping Off - When dropping off a bike for service, we ask that you call us before bringing your bike to our store. We will set up an appointment in our system for your bike and gather any information we would need to contact you once your bike is dropped off. When you arrive, please call us to arrange for us to collect your bike outside. We will follow up with a quote via text or phone call. Once you accept your quote, your bike will be added to our service queue.
- Picking Up - When picking up a serviced bike, we require that you call us to pay for your bike before you come and pick it up. Once you have paid for your bike you are free to come by during business hours to collect your bike. When you arrive at our store, you will have to call us and let us know you are here so we can bring your bike out to you for curbside pickup.
Shop Phone Numbers
Belmont - 617-489-3577
Somerville - 617-776-2100
Wheelworks Too (Kids Store) - 617-484-9247
Your Bike Repair Experts
When your bike is in need of repair and/or a little love, there's no better place to bring it than Wheelworks. Whether it be a simple cable adjustment, complex suspension repair, or an eBike motor repair, we have the expertise and experience to diagnose the problem and get you rolling again. When you bring your bicycle to us for maintenance or repair we will assess your bike's needs and provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate. Stop by one of our stores today!
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. We also offer a la carte bike repairs if you're in need of a minor fix or adjustment. For the quickest answer to any service question or inquiry please call us at 617-489-3577 (Belmont) or 617-776-2100 (Ace). You can always stop by one of our stores with your bike for a free repair estimate.
Tune & True
- Adjust Brakes
- Adjust Derailleurs
- Adjust Headset, Bottom Bracket, Hub
- True Wheels
- Lube chain
- Inflate tires
- Bike Wipe Down
- Includes Cable and Housing Installation*
- Single-Speed & Kids Bikes: $50
- Full Suspension: $89
- eBike: $99
- Recumbent: $119
- Tandem: $139
Tune W/ Drivetrain Clean
- Includes Tune & True Plus:
- Remove Drivetrain
- Clean Drivetrain In Parts Washer
- Includes Chain and Cassette Installation*
- Full Suspension: $89
- eBikes: $139
- Recumbent: $169
- Tandem: $189
- Includes Tune & True W/Drive Train Clean Plus:
- Your bicycle is striped down to the frame and all parts are reinstalled to manufactures specification.
- Headset, hubs, and bottom bracket bearings removed and cleaned.
- Includes the installation service charge of any new parts*
- Full Suspension: $219
- eBike: $249
- Recumbent: $269
- Tandem: $289
*Included installation is only valid for parts purchased at Wheelworks.
At this time we only service eBikes for brands we sell or any eBike purchased through our store.
Brands we carry: BMC, Civia, IZIP, Gazelle, GoCycle, Pinarello, Raleigh, Specialized, Stromer, Tern, Yuba
When bringing your eBike in for service we ask that you bring in the key, battery and charger. If possible please charge your bike before dropping it off for service.