Your Bike Repair Experts
When your bike needs repair and/or a little love, there's no better place to bring it than Wheelworks. Whether it be a simple cable adjustment, complex suspension repair, or an eBike motor repair, we have the expertise and experience to diagnose the problem and get you rolling again. When you bring your bicycle to us for maintenance or repair, we will assess your bike's needs and provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate. Stop by one of our stores today!
Appointments & Turnaround Times
You are welcome to drop off your bike for service at any time but if you have a race or ride coming up, we recommend making an appointment to ensure your bike will be ready for you. When you make an appointment with us you can drop your bike off the day before your designated service day and pick it up when the work is complete.
If you have a flat tire you don’t need to make an appointment you can stop by anytime we are open with your bike and we will get you rolling again!
Please make sure that you have received confirmation that your bike is ready for pick up before you come to collect it.
Please Call Us to Schedule an Appointment
Belmont - 617-489-3577
Somerville - 617-776-2100
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. We also offer a la carte bike repairs if you're in need of a minor fix or adjustment. For the quickest answer to any service question or inquiry please call us at 617-489-3577 (Belmont) or 617-776-2100 (Ace). You can always stop by one of our stores with your bike for a free repair estimate.
Tune & True
- Adjust Brakes
- Adjust Derailleurs
- Adjust Headset, Bottom Bracket, Hub
- True Wheels
- Lube chain
- Inflate tires
- Bike Wipe Down
- Includes Cable and Housing Installation*
- Single-Speed & Kids Bikes: $55
- Full Suspension: $89
- eBike: $109
- Recumbent: $129 (+10 if eBike)
- Tandem: $149
Tune W/ Drivetrain Clean
- Includes Tune & True Plus:
- Remove Drivetrain
- Clean Drivetrain In Parts Washer
- Includes Chain and Cassette Installation*
- Full Suspension: $139
- eBikes: $155
- Recumbent: $185 (+10 if eBike)
- Tandem: $205
- Includes Tune & True W/Drive Train Clean Plus:
- Your bicycle is striped down to the frame and all parts are reinstalled to manufactures specification.
- Headset, hubs, and bottom bracket bearings removed and cleaned.
- Includes the installation service charge of any new parts*
- Full Suspension: $259
- eBike: $259
- Recumbent: $275 (+10 if eBike)
- Tandem: $299
*Included installation is only valid for parts purchased at Wheelworks.
For insurance purposes we are only able to work on or store electric bikes with Bosch, GoCycle, Shimano, Specialized or Stromer branded motors at this time.
When bringing your eBike in for service we ask that you bring in the key, battery and charger. If possible please charge your bike before dropping it off for service.