The Rebel Yell of the middle child. Fed a steady diet of super-tech climbs, the SB130 was built to crush the biggest terrain. No trail is "too" anything. Point it up or down. Enter a last-minute enduro just for the fun of it. We like to say no one bike can rule it all. But the SB130? It's one bike that rules.
- At the heart of the SB130 suspension design is our patented Switch Infinity suspension system.
- The SB130 is built to tackle any type of terrain. From buffed out singletrack, to rugged EWS racecourses, it can hold its own on a huck.
- The SB130 has progressive trail-inspired geometry. We took what we learned from the SB5 and our Factory team riders and incorporated it here.
- A patent-pending wishbone shock extender was developed to change the leverage ratio and shock clearance.
- No more gunk on your water bottle mouthpiece, as the mount is now inside the front triangle.
- An integrated headset allows for a lower overall stack height and cleaner carbon layup.
- Internally tunneled routing allows for clean lines, ease of maintenance, and less shifting of housing during suspension movement.
- Switch Infinity utilizes a patented translating pivot that switches direction as the bike moves through its travel.
- Our linear system built by FOX is able to achieve infinite tunability and durability, which cannot be matched by traditional link designs.
- Decoupling of the chain forces allows the suspension to work more efficiently to absorb impacts.
- The ability to manipulate the leverage ratio without affecting the anti-squat characteristics is unique to Switch Infinity suspension.
- C-Series frames utilize small changes to the carbon fiber layup to offer a more aggressively priced carbon frame.
- C/Series carbon fiber frame
- FOX Performance 36 fork
- FOX Performance DPX2 rear shock
- Shimano SLX drivetrain
- DT Swiss E1900 wheels
- FOX Transfer dropper post
|Fork||Fox Performance 36|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance DPX2, 210mm x 55mm|
|Rims/Wheels||DT Swiss M1900, 30mm|
Front: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO 29"X2.5"
Rear: Maxxis Aggressor EXO 29"X2.3"
|Crankset||Shimano SLX 170mm|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano SLX, 12-speed|
|Shifters||Shimano SLX, 12-speed|
|Handlebars||Race Face Aeffect R 780mm|
|Tape/Grips||ODI Elite Pro|
|Stem||Race Face Ride|
|Brakes||Shimano Deore, 4-piston|
|Saddle||WTB Silverado Custom|
|Seat Post||FOX Transfer, (small) 125mm travel, (medium) 150mm travel, (larve, XL) 175mm travel|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Brick / X-Large||B21130CXLPBRFXC016500||63888|