The All-Around Fat Bike
Wednesday sits in the middle of our Trail category, but don't let that fool you into thinking that's its only use. With Wednesday, we borrowed elements from some of our Trail and Touring models to create a versatile fat tire trail bike that can truly handle anything you want to attempt.
If you do an equal amount of off-road touring as you do hitting trails, Wednesday's ability to play both parts equally will suit you well. Or, if you're looking for a fat bike and don't need the fattest tires on the market, Wednesday's 26 x 4.6" tire clearance is just the ticket.
- Modern mountain standards: stealth dropper post routing, 44mm headtube, suspension correction, front and rear thru-axles
- Full suite of useful braze-ons: front and rear racks, multiple sets of three-pack mounts, fenders
- Full-forward, short chainstay position: 26 x 3.8" tires on 80mm rims; full-rearward, longer chainstay position: 26 x 4.6" tires on an 80mm rim
- Rear Dropout Configuration: Horizontal slotted with optional vertical dumpout
- Rear Hub Spacing: 12 x 177mm (Surly axle included); 10 x 170mm with Surly 10/12 Adapter Washers (not included)
- Front Hub Spacing: 15 x 150mm (Surly axle included)
- Rear Brake: Disc - 51mm I.S. (203mm max rotor)
- Front Brake: Disc - 51mm I.S. (203mm max rotor)
- Head Tube: Ø44mm
- Steerer Tube: Ø28.6mm (1-1/8")
- Crown Race: Ø30mm (1-1/8")
- Stock Headset Upper (S.H.I.S.): ZS44/28.6
- Stock Headset Lower (S.H.I.S.): EC44/30
- Front Derailleur (Clamp): High direct mount top-pull (Ø34.9mm)
- Max Chainring (CL): 1x (Fat bike 170): 34T; 2x (Fat bike 170): 26/38T; 2x (Surly OD): 22/36T
- Tire Clearance Frame: 26 x 4.3" (rear axle position); 26 x 3.8" (front axle position); 29 x 3.0"
- Tire Clearance Fork: 26 x 5.25"; 29 x 3.0"
- Rigid Fork Spec: 468 x 47mm
- Max Suspension Fork Length: 511 x 51mm (Fatbike 100mm)
- Bottle Mounts Frame: 2 Standard (XS - M); 3 Standard (L - XL)
- Bottle Mounts Fork: 2 Three-Pack
- Rack Mounts Frame: Yes (upper and lower threaded)
- Rack Mounts Fork: Yes (upper, lower, and mid-blade threaded)
- Fender Mounts Frame: Yes
- Other Features: Internal dropper post routing compatible
|Head Tube Angle||69.0°||69.0°||69.0°||69.0°||69.0°|
|Head Tube Length (mm)||95||100||110||120||130|
|Seat Tube Length (mm)||316||366||416||466||516|
|BB Drop (mm)||55||55||55||55||55|
|Chainstay Length (mm)||435||435||435||435||435|
|Top Tube Length, Actual (mm)||571||577||590||606||627|
|Top Tube Length, Effective (mm)||570||590||610||630||650|
|Seat Tube Angle||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°|
|Standover Height (mm)||711||737||774||807||841|
|Fork Length (mm)||468||468||468||468||468|
|Fork Rake (mm)||47||47||47||47||47|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Frame||4130 Chromoly, Natch tubing, double-butted main triangle, TIG welded, ED coated|
|Fork||4130 Chromoly, Natch tubing, double-butted tapered fork blades, TIG welded, ED coated|
|Bottom Bracket||100mm threaded (1.37" x 24TPI)|
|Brakes||Disc - 51mm I.S. (203mm max rotor)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Shangri-La Green / Small||708752386914||BK7964||210000077838|
|Shangri-La Green / Medium||708752387034||BK7965||210000077839|
|Shangri-La Green / Large||708752387157||BK7966||210000077840|