In the rainy Pacific Northwest, the weather can get rough, just like your schedule, so isn’t it great having a bag that rolls with the punches? Our bestselling Woodward Backpack Pannier converts from a bike pannier to backpack in seconds with plenty of room for your next adventure.
The Woodward Backpack Pannier includes padded, ergonomic, stowable back straps, with a sturdy hook and bungee system to keep your bag in place on the most rugged ride.
Made from 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon with a rain repellent drop liner made from lightweight, durable, waterproof X21 X-Pac™ sailcloth.
Handmade, built to last
- Converts from pannier to backpack in seconds with no extra partsLarge front external pocket with built-in organizer
- One open side pocket, one with velcro closure, for u-lock or water bottle up to 3.75" in diameter
- Retro reflective accent strip
- Ergonomic, padded backpack straps with optional add-on sternum strap
- Built with 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon shell fabric
X-Pac™ VX21 waterproof ripstop nylon drop-in liner
- 7? deep x 11? wide x 16? tall (rolltop down) / 24" tall (rolltop open)
- 24L / 1442 cubic inches (rolltop down) - 32L / 1822 cubic inches (rolltop open)
Woodward Backpack Pannier Overview