The rush of exploring nature, the thrill of discovering new trails — the Blast delivers fun and adventure. Equipped with 27.5" wheels, terrain-smoothing front suspension, and powerful disc brakes, the Blast 27 is the perfect combination for trail-ready performance.
- Hydroformed Triple-butted Alloy Smooth Welds: The triple-butted and hydroformed aluminum frame is carefully smooth welded and represents the pinnacle of aluminum tube shaping, ride quality, and lightweight performance.
- Color and Graphic: Our passion for design is represented by the Blast 27's carefully crafted graphics, a minimalist yet head-turning style.
- Gateway to Mountain Biking: Versatile and stable 27.5'' wheels for "do-it-all" performance.
- Component Choices: From axle-to-axle, spec'd with quality components for on-trail fun and reliability.
|Frame||Blast 27", 1 1/8" Head Tube, BSA Threaded Bottom Bracket, 160mm Post Mount, 9 x 135mm QR|
|Fork||Suntour XCM-LO-DS, 100mm|
|Hubs||Shimano HB-RM35 / FH-RM35|
|Tires||Maxxis Ardent Race 27.5 x 2.20|
|Crankset||Lightweight Forged Alloy Cranks, 170mm|
|Chainrings||32T 1x Specific Narrow Wide|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore 10 spd|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Lightweight Forged Alloy Cranks, 32T 1x Specific Narrow Wide chainring, 170mm|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore 10 spd|
|Handlebars||BMC MRB03 700mm|
|Brakes||Shimano BR-MT200 / Shimano RT-30 Rotors (160/160)|
|Seat Post||BMC MSP03, 27.2mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Blue/Red / X-Small||07630027862072||30000446||210000062858|