Setting up tubeless tires can be difficult. Add a single-wall, flat profile fat rim to the equation, and the setup can be downright frustrating. Problem Solver's oversized Super P-Nut’s help with this. First, the bottom of the nut is concave, so the valve can be pulled further through the rim, creating a better seal. The larger outer diameter of the nut provides better grip and leverage so that you can get the valve tighter than with conventional nuts. It’s like a normal P-Nut. Only more super.
• Grooved tread with directional siping • Street tire • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 1/8 (ISO 630mm)
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$15.99 - $17.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
• Hybrid tire with small lugs suitable for road, light trail use • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 3/8
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Size: 18 x 1.75
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 18 x 1.75
- Smooth rolling center and micro tread shoulders - Directional water evacuating lines keep you upright - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - Weight: 771g
Take to the streets with Serfas' Boulevard tire. Its got a fast-rolling center ridge tread pattern and is made from a long-wearing rubber compound.
• Entry-level BMX/MTB tire with deep knob pattern for traction • Wire bead • 16 x 2.125
Find a steady speed with Serfas' Pacer tire. The slick tread and long-wearing rubber compound make this an optimal choice for an all-around, durable pavement tire.
$18.99 - $25.28
• Street urban comfort tire w/smooth center grooved for traction & lateral knobs for grip • Wire bead
$18.99 - $19.99
Vittoria's Zaffiro boasts a tough nylon casing, Vittoria's Twin Tread technology for excellent cornering and rolling resistance, a high-mileage rubber compound, and Vittoria's Puncture Resistant Belting for top-notch flat protection. - Wire bead - 26 tpi casing
Pursue your cycling passion with Serfas' Chase tire. This great all-around pavement tire features a long-wearing rubber compound for miles of fast, fun riding.
The Serfas Tracker BMX tire features a grippy, inverted tread design and is made from a long-wearing rubber compound for great durability.
The Ultra Sport is a road tire built to Continental's exacting standards for the perfect blend of function, weight and puncture resistance. It sports a strong and supple 84 thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing and is at home in all situations, from miles of training to amateur racing to fast centuries.
$19.95 - $19.99
The Ultra Sport II is a road tire built to Continental's exacting standards, providing you with the optimal blend of low weight, puncture resistance, and long life. It sports a strong, supple 180 thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing and is at home in all situations, from miles of training to amateur racing to all-day centuries.
$19.95 - $19.99
Conquer the local cross scene with Ritchey's SpeedMax Cross. Its diamond-pattern center delivers low rolling resistance with enough bite to ensure excellent traction, too. And, the Comp is great at shedding mud to keep you riding strong in even the nastiest conditions.
Improve your ride and get great flat protection with Vittoria's Randonneur tires. They sport a grippy tread pattern reinforced with Aramid fibers for long-wearing durability. And, the 60-thread-per-inch nylon casing has double shielding for enhanced puncture protection. - 430-570g (28-37mm) - Wire bead
Discover a new way to get to your destination. The Connection Trail mountain bike tires deliver ride-refining confidence for journeys along a well-worn trail, and offer plenty of comfort when the path leads you to the road less traveled. Key features - Excels on pavement and the trail - Great value
Continental’s Tour Ride reliably rolls over most surfaces, making it a real all-rounder. The smooth center tread offers effortless riding on smooth surfaces, and the larger side knobs let you handle loose dirt and gravel just as easily. There's also a protective sub-tread that prevents punctures and a tough tread compound to keep you going for miles and miles.
The Ultra Sport II is a modern tyre for touring and competition which convinces with its excellent price-performance ratio. The size range provides the finishing touch in the coordination of use. This tyre scores with a lot of grip, the silica-based tread compound and very high mileage.
- 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats
Bigger than standard Presta valve nuts, the Big P-Nut is designed to provide extra leverage to better tighten tubeless valves on standard tubeless rims. - Over-sized design provides extra torque when tightening - CNC-machined from AL-6061 aluminum - Kit includes two 40mm long brass tubeless valves
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
• Commuter tire with smooth center tread, lateral knobs • Wire bead • 26 x 1.95
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
Intended for training, this tire features a strong nylon casing, offers a secure grip, and provides long tread life. - 26 TPI nylon casing - Long service life - Economical rigid bead - Modern tread pattern design with a smoother center and increased tread on shoulders for a variety of conditions - Wire bead