The Zipp 404 NSW Tubeless Disc-brake offers a new rim shape with greater aerodynamic efficiency and reduced side force as well as the Cognition disc-brake hubset for increased durability and less drag. This wheel, with a rim depth of 58mm, is designed for road cyclists and triathletes looking for increased speed and stability. The 404 NSW Tubeless features a rim shape that aerodynamically integrates wider tubeless tires for enhanced ride quality and performance. The benefits of tubeless include superior flat protection, the ability to run lower pressures, and a smoother ride with high cornering grip and low rolling resistance while retaining compatibility with tubeless and traditional clinchers.
- Fast 58mm rim depth, tubeless compatible for increased speed and better cornering, control, and comfort
- ABLC Sawtooth dimple design helps manage airflow around the rim and contributes to a faster, more stable wheel
- Cognition DB hubset with Axial Clutch technology provides reduced drag when coasting
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetics that scream speed, applied using Zipp's ImPress direct-print technology to help allow the dimples to do what they were designed to do—improve aero performance
- Center Lock rotor interface (lockring included)
- Ships with 12mm end caps
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Rim||Carbon Clincher, symmetrical, tubeless ready|
|Brake Compatibility||Disc brake (Center Lock)|
|Axle||142 x 12mm thru-axle|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure-Loc, aluminum|
|Inner Rim Width||19mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|142 x 12mm / Shimano/SRAM / Black / 700c||710845850424||00.1918.516.000||210000067685|
|142 x 12mm / SRAM XDR / Black / 700c||710845850431||00.1918.516.001||210000067741|