Fully wireless electronic shifting. Fully hydraulic disc braking. The SRAM RED eTap AXS HRD shift-brake system is the future. And the future is custom. AXS enabled and easily personalized for hand size and reach, this is the best shifting and braking experience — for all riders.
- AXS-enabled for easy personalization
- Simple and intuitive eTap shift logic
- Personalize for your hands and preferences using the Contact Point Adjustment and separate Reach Adjust with HydroHC brake platform
- Newly textured shift paddles and hoods for a better feel
- Two ports for Blips on each lever
- Bleeding Edge technology for easy and clean brake bleeds
- Available in flat mount and post mount caliper options
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are the highlights of today’s electronic shifting systems:
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servomotors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with precisely and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you’ll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
|Black / Rear/Right / Flat Mount||710845841613||00.7018.392.013||210000074149|