Whether your goal is to escape on gravel back roads, far from cars and crowds, toe the start line at your first gravel race, or simply get the most versatile bike on the road or dirt, no bike is better than the Diverge. It's quite simply the fastest, most capable—and just maybe the most fun—alloy bike we've ever made, delivering a ride that's quick and lively, but stable and confidence-inspiring when the terrain gets rough. With all-new gravel geometry and category-leading tire clearance, the Diverge represents everything we've learned over more than 40 years of riding road, gravel, and dirt. The Diverge writes an entirely new chapter in the gravel bike category, so you can dream up entirely new rides. It's the ultimate getaway vehicle.
Starting with a premium E5 alloy frame and a full carbon FACT fork, we gave the Diverge Comp E5 our Future Shock 1.5 for a fast, confident, and comfortable ride on roads, in the dirt, and over thick gravel. Shimano's gravel-inspired GRX 600 group shifts 1x11 gears smoothly on any terrain, while Axis Elite alloy wheels with Pathfinder Sport 38mm tires add even more capability and versatility.
- Nothing unlocks a bike's capability like tire clearance, so we gave the new Diverge a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1-inch with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive-side chainstay utilizing a machined alloy beam behind the chainrings, we've created clearance without using a fragile dropped chainstay design or increasing chainstay length.
- Our Premium E5 Aluminum frame provides a stiff, light, and durable platform. When mated to our full carbon FACT fork, the Diverge Comp E5 becomes a light, lively, and versatile bike ready to attack any surface.
- Speed, control, and confidence—Future Shock 1.5 is an ideal technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance, Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned to keep you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms, and neck fresh.
- We tossed gravel geometry "status quo" out the window. The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry we've ever created for a drop bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. We've increased the frame's reach and introduced a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while spec'ing shorter stems keeps the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. We've kept the bike's BB low to increase stability, but high enough to utilize with 650b wheels if that's your jam.
- We've given the Diverge plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out.
|Frame||Specialized Diverge E5 Premium Aluminum, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||Future Shock 1.5 w/Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, flat-mount|
Front: 12 x 100mm thru-axle
Rear: 12 x 142mm thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||Axis Elite Disc, 21mm internal width, alloy rim, 23mm depth, 24/28h|
|Tires||Pathfinder Sport, 700c x 38|
|Bottom Bracket||Praxis 68-0201B, 68mm BSA|
|Chain||KMC X11 Extra Lightweight, 11-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano RX812 GX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano SLX, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|Shifters||Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting|
|Handlebars||Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare|
|Stem||Future Stem, Comp, w/Integrated computer mount|
|Brakes||Shimano GRX RX600, hydraulic disc|
|Pedals||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/reflectors|
|Saddle||Specialized Power, hollow steel rails, 155/143mm|
|Seat Post||Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gloss Tarmac Black/Satin Maroon / 64cm||888818617036||96220-5564||210000058561|