Whether your goal is to escape on gravel back roads, far from cars and crowds, or drop the hammer at the front of your favorite gravel race, no bike does it better than the Diverge. It's quite simply the fastest, most capable—and just maybe the most fun—bike we've ever made, delivering a ride that's quick and lively under power, but stable and confidence-inspiring when the terrain gets rough. From Future Shock 2.0 and all-new gravel geometry to internal storage and category-leading tire clearance, the Diverge represents everything we've learned over more than 40 years of riding road, gravel, and dirt. The Diverge writes an entirely new chapter in the gravel bike category, so you can dream up entirely new rides. It's the ultimate getaway vehicle.
The Diverge Comp Carbon features the same game-changing FACT 9r Carbon frame and Future Shock 2.0 as our Pro build but spec'd with Shimano's mechanical shifting GRX 800 2x11 gravel group. Alloy DT Swiss G540 wheels keep you rolling efficiently, while Kanza-winning Pathfinder Pro 38mm tires deliver performance across smooth pavement, dirt roads, and gravel tracks. To give the Diverge Comp a perfectly balanced ride we spec Roval's Terra seat post.
- Nothing unlocks a bike's capability like tire clearance, so we gave the new Diverge a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1-inch with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive-side chainstay utilizing a solid beam of carbon behind the chainrings, we've created clearance without using a fragile dropped chainstay design or increasing chainstay length.
- Speed, control, and confidence—Future Shock 2.0 is the ultimate technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance and a hydraulic damper, Future Shock 2.0 suspends the rider, not the bike. This keeps you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms, and neck fresh. Since Future Shock 2.0's damper is adjustable, you'll be ready for the rough stuff and efficient on smooth pavement.
- The more capable your bike, the bigger your rides get, so Diverge borrows SWAT internal storage from the legendary Stumpy. The SWAT door lets you utilize space in the down tube to store tools, a flat kit, nutrition, and even our SWAT Jacket. It keeps weight off your body, low in the bike for better handling, and makes you more self-sufficient, so get out there. SWAT's got your back.
- We tossed gravel geometry "status quo" out the window. The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry we've ever created for a drop bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. We've increased the frame's reach and introduced a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while spec'ing shorter stems keeps the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. We've kept the bike's BB low to increase stability, but high enough to utilize with 650b wheels if that's your jam.
- We've given the Diverge plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go or how long you plan to stay out.
- With a FACT 9r carbon frame, the Diverge Comp frame is incredibly capable and race bike light. Pin it for your local dirt climb KOM, or grind up a giant backcountry peak, the light and lively Diverge will get you there faster.
|Frame||Specialized Diverge FACT 9r carbon, SWAT Door integration, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||Future Shock 2.0 w/ Damper, Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, flat-mount|
Front: 12 x 100mm thru-axle
Rear: 12 x 142mm thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h|
|Hubs||Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes; DT Swiss brass nipples|
|Tires||Pathfinder Pro, 2Bliss Ready, transparent sidewall, 700c x 38|
|Crankset||Shimano GRX RX810-2|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano threaded|
|Chain||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX810, braze-on|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX810, 11-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-34t|
|Shifters||Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting|
|Handlebars||Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare|
|Stem||Future Stem, Comp, w/Integrated computer mount|
|Brakes||Shimano GRX 810, hydraulic disc|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails|
|Seat Post||Roval Terra Carbon, 20mm Offset|
|Accessories & Extras||Integrated SWAT door, internal storage system|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gloss Blaze/Smoke/Chrome / 49cm||888818616459||96220-5149||210000058508|
|Gloss Ice Blue/Clay/Cast Umber / 54cm||888818615896||96220-5054||210000058504|