SP CARBON SOLE
- Carbon designed, conceived and constructed to be used with Speed Play pedals.
- SIDI’s TECHNO-3 PUSH dials in fit along the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit. SIDI’s famously reliable and replaceable closures are improved by a proprietary SIDI Wire material that is completely non-binding for intuitive and effortless on-the-fly adjustments. Like most SIDI small parts, the TECHNO-3 PUSH buckle is serviceable and replaceable. It can be adjusted while riding, thanks to an innovative button
SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM
- The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is a wide, anatomically curved strap combined with a soft, thermo-formed EVA pad that distributes pressure evenly over the instep area. The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is adjustable from both sides, to perfectly center the EVA pad over a high or low instep. The system eliminates the need for the High Instep Extender. The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is replaceable.
ADJUSTABLE HEEL RETENTION DEVICE
- The ADJUSTABLE HEEL RETENTION DEVICE reinforces the top of the heel cup and improves the fit by closing the back of the shoe securely around the rider’s heel. The heel retention device tightens the top of the heel cup so that the heel doesn’t slide out during steep climbs or sprints. Each side of the heel can be adjusted independently, for a perfect fit. For a custom adjustment turn the screw towards the + sign to tighten the heel retention device and towards the – sign to open it. Light weight, easy to use, and replaceable.
SIDI HEEL CUP
- Reinforced cup that stabilizes and supports the heel. Anatomically shaped plastic, reduces heel slip and provides increased power transfer. Provides additional foot protection in the event of a crash.
REPLACEABLE HEEL PAD
- For walkability, Sidi cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad.
- Microfibra TechPro is a microfiber PU Made in Italy. It is considered a highly technological and innovative, eco-friendly leather suitable for technical and sports products which require high performance levels. Performa TechPro incorporates features of resistancy, stability, lightness, transpirability, water-repellency and eco-friendliness. Performa TechPro microfiber is Oeko-Tex certified, does not contain harmful substances and respects the limits of the law.