At the helm of taking traction, stability, speed, and stiffness to new heights stands the Roval Traverse Fattie 38 650b wheel with 110mm front hub spacing. What turns this wheel into
descending machine is the 38mm internal rim width.
The reason behind this is relatively simple: aside from the lightweight, ultra-rugged E5 alloy construction, the combination of the revolutionary width with wider hub flanges equates to an increase in plus-sized tire volume for more suppleness in the ride quality. Not only this, but the ample width also better supports the tire, meaning that you'll experience less "burping" when riding tubeless, as well as a drastic increase in traction.
These aren't just a one-trick pony, however. At the front hub, you'll get a 15x110mm thru-axle (end cap options included). And to top everything off, these wheels are hand-built to ensure the perfect tension and a long lifespan.
Whether you have just picked up a new plus-sized 650b bike, or you're curious to try out three-inch tires on your Boost- spaced 29er, the Traverse 38 Fattie 650b wheels will leave you impressed after the first spin.
- Rim Type: Alloy clincher, Zero Bead Hook design, 2Bliss Ready
- Rim Material: E5 high-strength alloy
- Rim Width: 38mm internal
- Front Spoke Pattern: Radial/Three-cross (2:1)
- Spoke Count: 24-hole Front
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Revolution
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Front Hub: alloy body, 15x110mm thru-axle only—15mm end caps included
- Bearing Type: Sealed cartridge
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- No rider weight limit.
|Rim Material||E5 high-strength alloy|
|Hub(s)||Front: alloy body, 15x110mm thru-axle|
|Spokes (Front/Rear)||DT Swiss Revolution|
|Nipples||DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal|
|Axle(s)||Front: 15x110mm thru-axle|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Charcoal Decal / 650B||30118-6327||210000076613|