In keeping with its commitment to innovation, Ortlieb has just introduced another PVC-free line of products made of a polyurethane-coated polyester fabric. The base fabric of the products in the Free Line is coated with polyurethane in a manner that ensures lasting waterproof qualities. The result is a waterproof and durable canvas material that is as outstanding as the conventional Ortlieb canvas material when it comes to durability and service life.
The PVC-free version of the proven Ortlieb Back-Roller was developed for cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts who would like to avoid PVC entirely. This rear pannier bag with a roll closure offers ultimate practicality for all of your bike tours and weekly grocery-shopping ventures, especially on account of its generous payload. Thanks to its waterproof exterior, easy-to-clean interior and shoulder-bag function, the Back-Roller Free is ideal for all who would like to use their bikes despite having things to carry. With the Quick-Lock2.1 system, the bags attach to any bike rack with a tube diameter of up to 16 mm. Larger hooks (e.g. for e-bikes) are available separately.
- Classical rear pannier (pair) with roll closure
- Made of PVC-free, PU-laminated polyester fabric
- QL2.1 system for racks up to 16 mm
- 20 mm hook available as separate accessory (e.g. for e-bikes)
- Including reduction pieces for tube diameters 8, 10 and 12 mm; with anti-scratch function reducing abrasions on rack
- Top QL hooks and lower sliding hook adjustable without requiring any tools
- Lower hook rail made of two-component "hard-soft" synthetic reduces abrasions on carrier
- Including integrated inner pocket and shoulder strap
- Can be used individually (e.g. for shopping, sports, picnic)
- Can be combined on the rack with Ortlieb Rack-Pack size 24L or 31L
- Simultaneous use of Ortlieb Travel-Biker possible
- Highly reflective Scotchlite reflector
- Easy to clean inside
|Lagoon/Black / 40L||04013051044806||F5104||38371|