Riding your bicycle to work, to school, or to the store are all made easier if you have the right bag to carry your gear. A convertible like the Morrison Backpack Pannier makes bringing your essentials easy both on and off the bike.
Pack your bag, mount it to your bike, then sling it over your shoulder when you arrive at your destination. The Morrison Backpack Pannier is built with the simplest bike to backpack transition in mind.
Made from durable 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon for longevity and wear resistance, the outer shell will stand up to the daily demands of active bicycle commuting. Our signature X-Pac™ X21 drop liner offers safety from the elements. Featuring the same drawstring and flap top closure as the Belmont Backpack, the Morrison Backpack Pannier provides all weather protection with easy access to your gear.
- Handmade, built to last
- Converts from backpack to bicycle pannier in mere seconds by tucking straps inside pocket and connecting the bungee hook mount
- Easy-access external zipper compartment and side sleeves for u-lock or water bottle
- Retro reflective accent strip for visibility after dark
- Comes with sternum strap and flexible lightly padded mesh backstraps
- Built with 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon shell fabric
X-Pac™ VX21 waterproof ripstop nylon drop liner
- 5? deep x 11? wide x 17.5? tall
- 1100 cubic inches / 22L
- 27.3 oz / 773 g