Thanks to its lower stand-over height frame and 24" wheelset, the Flightline 24 is perfect for adventurous kids who love to ride but aren't quite ready for the larger sizes yet. The FL 24 features Haro's FL3G low profile X6 alloy frame with a ton of stand-over clearance. Bumps don't stand a chance thanks to its suspension fork with 40mm of travel. The FL 24 features a new 1x7-speed drive-train with a single chainring to make it easier to switch gears.
- Flightline X6 Series aluminum frame
- HL 410E suspension fork w/ 40mm travel
- 1-1/8" Threadless headset
- Aluminum 32T crankset w/ double chainguard
- New Shimano Tourney TY-200 rear derailleur
- New Revo 7-spd shifter
- New Tourney TZ510 7-spd 14-34T freewheel
- Aluminum Pivit handlebar & melt forged stem
- Aluminum single wall 24" rims w/ 32h hubs
|New 2020 Haro Flightline 24-inch | FL3G 6000 series alloy
|HL 410E 40mm travel
|1-1/8-inch threadless steel cups | loose ball | Nylon Top
|Aluminum single wall 20-inch
|Pivit steel 32h nuts
|H-5129 | 24-inch X2.10
|Aluminum 32t | Double chain guard | 6-inch/152mm
|KMC Z7 1/2-inch*3/32-inch
|New Shimano Tourney TY-200 7-spd
|New Shimano Tourney MF-TZ510 7-spd freewheel 14-34T
|Shimano Revo 7-spd | right only
|Pivit aluminum 25mm riser bar | 31.8mm O.D.
|Pivit melt forged stem w/ 4 bolts | 31.8mm bar bore | 60mm ext.
|Promax TX-121 V-Brakes
|MTB nylon body
|Haro Flightline Jr
|Pivit alloy micro adjust 27.2mm
* Subject to change without notice.
|Matte Black/Met. Blue / 24-inch