This 24-inch junior mountain bike is the ideal multi-terrain bicycle for off-road cycling and suitable for 8-10 year-olds with a minimum inside leg measure of 62cm.
- Lightweight but sturdy frame Frog Bikes junior specific 24-inch air suspension fork with lockout and damping control
- Lightweight oversize handlebar and stem
- Easy-reach junior specific hydraulic brakes
- Shimano rapid-fire 9 speed shift lever
- Patented Frog cranks for easier pedaling
- Quick release seat post for easy height adjustment
- Kenda MTB tires
In contrast to many kids' bikes, Frog bikes are sized by the leg length rather than age, as this is the most reliable way of getting the right size of bike for each child. Age alone isn’t a reliable measure as there is a large spread of “normal” leg lengths & heights for each age.
We recommend taking the time to measure the rider’s inside leg - it’s easy to do:
- Stand the child in socks against a wall
- Place a small book between their legs, as high as is comfortable
- Ask the child to move away and measure from the top of the book to the floor.
Once you have measured the inside leg, use the table below to find the right size of bike for your child. Please note we give the AVERAGE inside leg length for each bike, with the saddle at its lowest setting (please be aware there is tolerance on each side of this).
At this height, the child will safely and comfortably be able to get their feet on the ground. Don’t worry - Frog Bikes have long seat posts, so the saddle can be raised a long way as the rider grows.
|Metallic Gray/Neon Blue / One Size||05060488651106||FR6203MTBBLU||210000043312|
|Metallic Gray/Neon Red / One Size||05060488651090||FR6203MTBRED||210000043311|