Our Sorpasso tight is our workhorse performance tight for the cyclist who rides seriously right through the winter months. With the Sorpasso Wind we add a GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER fleece-backed panel covering your most sensitive parts as well as your thigh muscles to keep them at ideal operating temperature. While many wind tights will sacrifice fit or comfort or breathability for that wind protection, the two-way stretch of this fabric combined with careful patterning makes for minimal compromise and maximum comfort.
Everything else on this tight represents our commitment to performance and comfort: the non-windproof parts are in Nano Flex 3G and Nano Flex Xtra Dry to provide stretch, warmth, breathability, and our proprietary water-repellent finish. They're the best tights fabrics we've developed to date. The seat pad is our top-of-the-line Progetto X2 Air for comfort on long rides, and the bib construction is designed for comfort as well. Large reflective panels at the back of the ankle provide moving reflectivity that is more noticeable to approaching cars.
This is the tight for you if subfreezing temperatures aren't going to hold you back.
- Nano Flex 3G fabric for our best mix of warmth, stretchy compression, softness and water repellency
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER X-Fast fleece-backed fabric panel on the upper front and thighs for extra warmth
- Nano Flex 3G back panel to protect from road spray
- Anatomic cut to hips and knee
- Reflective inserts for maximum visibility from behind
- Lie-flat elastic bib straps
- YKK Camlock zippers at ankles
|Black / Large||08050949194997||M20525010-4||210000079069|
|Black / X-Large||08050949225943||M20525010-5||210000079070|
|Black / XX-Large||08050949225950||M20525010-6||210000079071|