This is the Castelli of commute jackets, made to deliver maximum function on the bike and then look great when you get to work.
We wanted a jacket that provides maximum visibility during those night commutes but doesn't look ridiculous with all kinds of silver reflective bands and strips when you get to the office. We applied a nearly unnoticeable reflective print on the entire surface of the jacket. You don't really see it when you're riding in the daytime or wearing the jacket off the bike, but at night the jacket reflects a distinctive pattern to get you noticed.
We didn't stop at the reflectivity. The 20,000 mm water column means no water is coming through, ever. And the 20,000 MVTR breathability means that a good amount of moisture will escape. But it's the ventilation details that make this jacket stand out: there's a gaiter at the waist that you can close to seal out the wind or leave open to let some air come in from the bottom to keep you cooler. This inner gaiter allows us to make a jacket that hangs straight at the bottom — a much cleaner and more refined look than a jacket with wrinkles from an internal elastic.
- Castelli-exclusive 3-layer allover reflex fabric with 20,000 mm water column waterproofing and 20,000 MVTR breathability
- Taped seams for fully waterproof construction
- Cut to fit over normal clothes, longer in front and back for extra coverage
- No-sew bottom hem for very clean look
- No-sew external zipper flap
- Inner gaiter can be closed to seal out drafts or left open for ventilation
- Velcro wrist closure to effectively seal against gloves
|Dark Steel Blue / Large||08050949398043||B4521537070-4||210000078440|
|Dark Steel Blue / XX-Large||08050949398067||B4521537070-6||210000078442|
|Fiery Red / Large||08050949398159||B4521537656-4||210000078446|