Meet the Roadmachine: the bike that truly does it all. Rooted in endurance, the frame has been revised to perfection and and features compliance-boosting attributes to make this bike your go-to choice for all-day adventures. As our highest performing all-rounder, it’s designed to go the distance. After all, what use is a road without the Roadmachine?
- Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) Endurance: The most capable version of our TCC technology: take the edge off the roughest roads to push harder and ride farther. The ultimate balance between comfort and performance for a ride that is both forgiving and fast.
- D-Shape Seatpost: A new “D” compliance post is held in place by a clever, integrated clamping system.
- Integrated Seatclamp: Seamless and functional integrated seatmast clamp.
- BMC Flatmount Adapter: The Roadmachine front disc hardware comes equipped with a 140/160mm proprietary flat-mount bracket for maximal integration and seamless design.
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are the highlights of today’s electronic shifting systems:
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servomotors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with precisely and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you’ll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Roadmachine Premium Carbon with Tuned Compliance Concept Endurance, ICS Technology, stealth cable routing, TCC Endurance compliance level, Internal Cable Routing, PF86 bottom bracket|
|Fork||Roadmachine 01 Premium Carbon with Tuned Compliance Concept Endurance, ICS Technology, TCC Endurance compliance level, Internal Cable Routing|
Front: 12x100mm thru-axle
Rear: 12x142mm thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||DT Swiss E 1800 SPLINE db 32|
|Hubs||DT Swiss E 1800 SPLINE db 32|
|Tires||Vittoria Rubino, 28mm|
|Chainrings||SRAM FORCE AXS 46/33T|
|Chain||SRAM FORCE 12 speed|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM FORCE eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM FORCE eTap AXS|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM FORCE XG-1270, 10-36T|
|Shifters||SRAM FORCE eTap AXS HRD|
|Handlebars||BMC RAB 02, ergo top shape, compact bend|
|Stem||BMC ICS 01 - Integrated Cockpit Design, w/ computer and camera mount|
|Brakes||SRAM FORCE eTap AXS HRD, Centerline XR Rotors (160/160)|
|Seat Post||01 Premium Carbon D-Shape Seatpost, 15mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Red Amber & Silver / 56cm||07630027860146||30000253||210000061096|