- Micro Lever Compatible - Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee - Hex Wrenches: 3, 4, 5, 6mm - T25 torx - Flat Blade screwdriver - 70 grams Pedro's new Rx Micro multi-tool is ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments, delivering the perfect balance of size, weight, and function. It's designed for performance and durability with a 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee.
Park's Side Cutter Pliers are professional quality, 7-inches long, and made from heat-treated, forged chromoly steel for crisp, easy cuts and durability. They boast soft-touch, dual-density handles for an excellent grip, too.
- New design features improved spline geometry and 3/8-inch drive pocket for use with torque wrenches. - Fits 16-notch X 44mm diameter external bearing bottom bracket cups and disc brake rotor lockrings. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision-fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's bottom bracket flat wrenches are made from 4mm thick, precision-laser-cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each wrench also features an ergonomic single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The new Pedro's Bottom Bracket Wrench, Shimano 16x44 features a 3/8-inch drive for use with torque wrenches. It fits 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket cups including Shimano BB80, BB5700, XT BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups. Also fits many external Threaded types for Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels, and others. Also fits disc brake rotor lockrings with 16 external notches and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
15-Function Folding Multi-Tool The new ICM-15 brings a slimmer, lower weight, lower price-point model to the ICM family while still packing 15 essential tools ready for trailside adjustments and repairs to keep you riding. The ICM-15 features tools made from heat-treated tool steel for strength, superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance, a body made of lightweight but super tough composite material, and two full-function tire levers. - 180 gram, 15-function folding multi-tool with 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm hex wrenches, T25 &T30 Torx wrenches, #2 Phillips and flat blade screwdrivers, two tire levers, 3.23 & 3.45mm spoke wrenches, and bottle opener. - Professional-grade tool steel wrenches feature superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance. - Ergonomic body made of light but tough composite material.
The Torx-style fastener is quickly becoming standard fare on the modern bicycle. Having the right Torx wrenches in the right sizes is essential for the modern mechanic. The Pedro's L Torx Wrench Set is up to the challenge. We made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's Torx wrenches also feature extra length for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need, in convenient holder. - Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure long-lasting performance - Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts - Includes: T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, & T40 sizes and convenient holder
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on modern bicycles. Pedro's Universal Crank Remover provides the tools required to properly remove press fit square taper and splined cranks. Unlike similar items offered by the competition, Pedro's includes everything you need in one convenient package The Universal Crank Remover fits all cranks using 22mmx1 threads and square, tapered bottom bracket spindles and splined Shimano Octalink and ISIS Drive bottom bracket spindles that do not use a “self extracting” system.
The ultimate trail-side companion. Details - 13 high tensile steel multi-tools, including an integrated tire plug tool - Tire plugs come included with a storage case that mounts directly to the tool - The case can be used to conveniently store chain links Specs - Hex Wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Length: 89mm - Screw Drivers: Phillips #1 & #2, flat #1 - Specialty Tools: Tire plug tool, tire plugs - Torx: T-10, T-25 - Warranty: Lifetime - Weight: 164g
Grease is essential to keeping your bike running properly, guarding important and often expensive components from the elements, friction, and damage. Keep your hands clean and grease-free by using the Pedro's grease injector! Designed to fit Pedro's grease tubes and all standard 9/16" grease tubes. Ergonomic shape ensures easy, one-handed operation and precise, mess-free grease application. - Ergonomic, one-handed operation - Precise, mess-free grease application - Fits standard 9/16" grease tubes
A clean bike is a happy bike! Keeping your bike clean is an essential part of bicycle maintenance, ensuring better performance, increased safety, easier repairs, increased life of all parts of the bike, and more fun on your next ride! Pedro's Pro Brush Kit offers a set of four unique brushes designed specifically to easily and quickly clean all parts of the bike. Made with the user experience and durability in mind, each brush's ergonomic handle fits well in your hand while offering unmatched durability. - Large Frame and Wheel Brush - Toothbrush; ideal for cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings - Cone brush for hard to reach spots - Parts cleaning brush for applying degreaser - Logo bag for storage and travel. - Perfect when paired with Pedro's degreaser and cleaner products (each sold separately)
The Bottom Bracket Wrench removes and installs Shimano Hollowtech II, Race Face X-type, FSA MegaExo, Campagnolo Ultra-Torque and TruVativ Giga X-pipe bottom brackets. Laser cut for a precise fit, one end of the BBT-9 securely engages the 16 cup notches, while the other end engages the 8 internal splines of the crankarm adjustment cap.
A simple, compact system to carry everything you need to fix a flat without weighing you down. - Patent pending design allows the spare tube to be rolled up while protecting valve stem from rubbing a hole through the rubber - CO2 valve head and 2-sided tire lever snap into place for compact and secure storage - Holds a single threaded 16g CO2 cartridge - Fits up to 80mm long tube valve stems
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
Combining style, technology and ultimate value, the Rap II series bike multi tools provide unmatched performance at their price points. Engineered and manufactured in-house, these multi tools feature a number of innovative features. The ergonomic side-plates are machined from lightweight aluminum, anodized black, and offer a custom magnetic holder for an emergency quick-link. The steel tool bits are now longer and introduce our Black Anti-Corrosion technology, which provides superior corrosion resistance. Each configuration features up-to-date options for all modern bicycles; including gravel bikes, mountain bikes, e-bikes, and road bikes. Compact and versatile, these mini tools are built to last and designed to efficiently get riders back on the road or trail. - Ergonomic forged aluminum side plates with link storage - Enhanced anti-corrosion black CRV bits wrapped - Chrome vanadium steel fastening hardware - Weight: 148g Tool bits: - Quick link holder - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - Torx T10/T25 - Phillips - Chain breaker - 8/10mm wrench - 4 spoke wrenches - Disc brake wedge - Rotor truing tool
The smartest, most convenient torque key now comes with enough bits to suit every need. Make sure those stem bolts are tight enough, and double check the torque on the seatpost bolt while you're at it. The Ritchey Bicycle Torque Key is an essential tool for those important bolts. Available with 4 or 5Nm options, this 6-bit set includes just about every bit you'll need for your bike, and a convenient holder to keep it all organized. - Hex 3/4/5mm - Torx T-20/25 - Phillips #1 - 4 or 5Nm max torque - Bit holder included
Use as a self-contained grease gun by using the included canister or screw the pump on to any tube of Park Tool grease, anti-seize or assembly compound. Small tip opening ensures precise placement of lube in any application.
$14.99 - $21.50
- Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of various bicycle parts and accessories - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Features extra long hex key and second ball-end - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use
- Made from laser cut tool steel heat-treated for strength and lasting performance - New design features 24mm socket driver for use with Pedro's professional socket tools - 290mm length and ergonomic shape provide excellent leverage and comfort - Smaller lightweight design perfect for travel and the toolbox Pulling inspiration from our shop wrenches and using the same laser-cut tool steel construction, the Pro Travel Pedal Wrench makes quick work of tough pedals and now doubles as a socket driver for use with Pedro's professional socket tools. Features include a long 290mm length, cushioned plastic grip for control and comfort, heat-treated tool steel construction for strength and lasting performance, new 24mm socket driver, and a precision-cut 15mm wrench opening positioned at a 30 degree offset to improve mechanical advantage and wrench positioning. The smaller, lightweight, 215g design is perfect for travel and easy to fit in the toolbox.
- Fits all 16-notch x 44mm external bearing bottom bracket cups and updated design also fits 16-notch x 44mm disc brake lockrings and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. - Updated design features a square 3/8-inch drive. Also works with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise. - Professional quality, precision sized for the perfect fit. Pedro's socket tools provide the professional quality, precision-fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. The new External Bottom Bracket Socket, 16x44 is designed to work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, with any 24mm socket/wrench, with any square 3/8-inch drive, or in a bench vise. Fits 16-notch x 44mm external bearing bottom bracket cups including Shimano BB80, BB5700, XT BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups. Also fits many external threaded types for Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels Mfg., and others. The new design will now also fits disc brake rotor lockrings with 16 external notches and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Regular chain and component cleaning is a chore no more with Finish Line's Starter Kit 1-2-3. It starts with Finish Line's popular Multi Degreaser for cleaning, and their versatile Grunge Brush. The "horseshoe" end scrubs the chain thoroughly with its compact bristles and the long bristled end provides easy cleaning of sprockets, chainrings, pedals and derailleurs. Plus, the Grunge Brush is portable enough to bring to races and weekend cycling excursions too. Then, after cleaning, get your bike running smoothly and silently again with the included Finish Line Dry Teflon lube and you're good to go!
Combining style, technology and ultimate value, the Rap II series bike multi tools provide unmatched performance at their price points. Engineered and manufactured in-house, these multi tools feature a number of innovative features. The ergonomic side-plates are machined from lightweight aluminum, anodized black, and offer a custom magnetic holder for an emergency quick-link. The steel tool bits are now longer and introduce our Black Anti-Corrosion technology, which provides superior corrosion resistance. Each configuration features up-to-date options for all modern bicycles; including gravel bikes, mountain bikes, e-bikes, and road bikes. Compact and versatile, these mini tools are built to last and designed to efficiently get riders back on the road or trail. - Ergonomic forged aluminum side plates with link storage - Enhanced anti-corrosion black CRV bits wrapped - Chrome vanadium steel fastening hardware - Weight: 120g Tool bits: - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - Torx T10/T25/T30 - Phillips - Flathead
Compact tubeless tire repair kit with machined aluminum storage tube that doubles as a handle. Combined tire reamer and insertion tool. Includes five tire plugs. - Weight: 47g
The BBT-22 is a shop-quality tool for installing and removing Shimano and ISIS Drive splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups. Made from investment-cast steel, the BBT-22 ensures maximum engagement with the bottom bracket cup. It can be used with a 3/8-inch drive torque wrench, a 3/8-inch ratchet driver, a 32mm wrench, the Park FRW-1 Freewheel Remover Wrench (sold separately), or a 1-inch wrench.
The BBT-29 is a double-ended bottom bracket wrench designed to fit 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 39mm (e.g. Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 series and XTR 980 series) as well as 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 48.5mm (e.g. FSA MegaEvo).
Park's Torx Wrench Set is just what you need to make repairs on many of your bike parts that use Torx (star-shaped) fittings, such as disc brakes, pedals, chainring bolts, and others. It offers the common bicycle wrench sizes (T7, T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30 and T40) in a convenient fold-up set. Its composite handle is super strong, comfortable to use and slip resistant.
This 29mm open bore adapter is used to press 29mm x 42mm (DUB) sealed bearings. The adapter is machined with one step at 29mm OD, which fits into the center of the sealed bearing. For use with Wheels Mfg. bottom bracket press (PRESS-7 , PRESS-7-PRO or PRESS-9-PRO). - Inner step outer diameter: 28.9mm - Outer diameter: 41.8mm - Thru hole diameter: 12.8mm (1/2-inch) - Thickness: 7mm - Machined, red anodized aluminum - Sold individually
- Made from heat-treated tool steel. - New design includes two tip inserts and fits all cranks using 22mm x 1 threads with square taper or splined bottom bracket spindles. - Precision tolerances provide perfect fit and floating tip design ensures easy crank removal. - Works with any 15mm wrench like Pedro's Ratcheting Combo Wrench or pedal wrenches. Pedro's new Compact Crank Remover provides the professional quality, precision fit tool required to properly remove press fit square taper or splined cranks. The Crank Remover is made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance and features a floating tip design for easy crank removal. New design includes two tip inserts and fits all cranks using 22mm x 1 threads with square taper or splined bottom bracket spindles. Works with any 15mm wrench like Pedro's Ratcheting Combo Wrench, Equalizer Pedal Wrench, or 15mm Pedal Wrench. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Premium Spoke Wrench with 3-Side and 4-Side Openings and Reversible Handle - Investment cast, heat-treated tool steel wrench features 3-side and 4-side openings. - Durable plastic handle reverses to provide ideal ergonomics with both openings. - Precision-cut wrench openings are perfectly sized for fit and speed. The Pro Spoke Wrench takes ergonomics and versatility to the next level. The dual-sided design, with both 3-side and 4-side openings, features a reversible handle. When using either wrench opening, the curved and sculpted plastic handle fits perfectly in your fingers and positions them on either side of the spoke for ideal leverage and control. The wrench is investment cast, heat-treated steel ready for years of service and the precision-cut openings are perfectly sized for fit and speed.
Checking your chain for wear is one of the simplest things any cyclist can do to maintain drivetrain performance and minimize maintenance costs. The Pedro's Chain Checker Plus II makes this task quick and easy offering a simple check of 50% and 75% chain wear. To ensure the maximum life from your chain and accuracy of measurement, the tool employs a three-point design which properly isolates pin wear from roller wear. Other two-point designs do not and can incorrectly indicate a worn chain, robbing the user of additional miles and money. The Chain Checker Plus II also includes a chain hook tool, perfect for simplifying chain removal and installation, and a chainring nut wrench, essential for removal and installation of chainrings. - Three point chain wear tool design properly isolates pin wear from roller wear - Includes a chain hook tool for simplifying chain removal and installation, and a chainring nut wrench for removal and installation of chainrings - Two chain wear indicators: 50% and 75% - Improved user instructions are laser etched on the tool
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on modern bicycles. Pedro's socket tools provide the professional quality, precision fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Working closely with each manufacturer, Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. The Splined Bottom Bracket Socket is designed to work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, with any 24mm socket/wrench, with any square 1/2" drive, or in a bench vise (each sold separately). For tough bottom bracket jobs, make sure to check out the BB Socket Holder (sold separately) designed to help hold the Splined Bottom Bracket Socket in place.
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.