Tri-Flow Superior Soy Lube - advanced performance combining science and nature. This lube is a superior, light viscosity lube that allows for deep penetration into hard to reach moving parts. - Rapidly biodegradable formula, more than 90% will biodegrade in less than 28 days! - Formulated with natural soy oil and P.T.F.E. Specially formulated with the most advanced performing elements combined with natural soy for the environmentally conscious consumer. A blend of the finest quality renewable resource available treated with the most effective anti-oxidants, extreme pressure, anti-wear, PTFE and corrosion protection additives. High grade oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (12 to 475F) and humidity. The formula and packaging were designed and manufactured taking steps to reduce environmental impact. The hand charged aerosol spray uses no chemical propellant!
$5.99 - $25.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
Need to give your bike some quick attention before you head out the door? Give it a quick shot of Finish Line's 1-Step Cleaner And Lubricant. It loosens and removes grime, while at the same time laying down a thin layer of low-friction lube that reduces drivetrain noise and premature component wear. Keeping your bike running smooth has never been easier!
Designed to leave zero residue after application, Finish Line’s Bicycle Disc Brake Cleaner displaces any moisture built up on the pad or rotor, resulting in improved and predictable braking, and reduced brake squeal. With the unique characteristic of being acetone free, Finish Line’s Bicycle Disc Brake Cleaner is strong enough to clean the dirtiest rotors, yet safe enough to use around paint, carbon fiber and plastic parts. - Engineered to rapidly clean disc brake rotors and pads - Acetone-free formula
Finish Line's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid is a high-quality fluid for maximum life and braking power. It exceeds the most stringent 5.1 specs and is compatible/mixable with all DOT 3, 4 or 5.1 spec'd systems. It also features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
Finish Line's Fiber Grip Assembly Gel is specially designed to create friction and reduce slippage between clamped carbon fiber surfaces. It eliminates the need to over tighten clamps to achieve secure connections. Plus, it's been tested and approved by leading carbon fiber component manufacturers.
Finish Line's Mineral Oil Brake Fluid is high quality to provide maximum fluid life and braking power. It features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
- The industry standard dry lubricant, now formulated with nano-ceramic boron nitride, a flouro-free non-stick ceramic technology - Finish Line Dry Lube goes on wet and sets up with a dry 'wax-like' synthetic film that helps keep your chain clean by not absorbing excessive amounts grit, grime, or dust - Recommended for riding on or off-road in dry, dirty, dusty environments, yet still holds up well in moderately wet conditions - Dry Lube can also be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables, and brake pivot points
- A biodegradable degreaser that cuts through the toughest grime - Strong enough for the metal parts, Yet safe enough to clean parts with rubber o-rings and seals, urethane elastomers, and painted surfaces - Exceeds all federal V.O.C. and California carbon regulations - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
For extreme conditions, you need an extreme lube. That's when you grab Finish Line's Wet Lubricant. It's ultra water-resistant and long-lasting thanks to its special formulation of synthetic oils, special polymers and anti-wear additives. This lube delivers superb drivetrain lubrication and protection and it's the ultimate choice for muddy off-road rides, all-day epics and long, rainy commutes. - Formulated with high viscosity synthetic oils, water repelling polymers, and advanced anti-wear additives - Will require more attention to drivetrain cleanliness, but delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection - Upon application, wipe excess off chain to minimize attraction of dirt and grime - Finish Line's Wet Lubricant delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection. It requires a little more attention to drivetrain cleanliness compared to Finish Line's Dry or Wax lubes.
ProGold ProLink is designed to shed dirt, mud, and abrasives, and reduce tacky build-up in all climates. - Smoother shifting, quieter drive train - Repels moisture and reduces oxidation and corrosion - Disperses water and resists wash-off - Will not build up or get tacky - Works well in all climates - Longer chain and sprocket life - Long-lasting - Can be used as a dry lubricant - Environmentally friendly - Available in: 4 fluid-ounce drip, 8 fluid-ounce aerosol, 16 fluid-ounce pump, and 32 fluid-ounce.
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
$9.99 - $19.99
Tri-Flow Superior Lubricant is a light viscosity lube that allows for deep penetration into hard to reach moving parts. - Ideal for all conditions - wet, dry, road and trail - High grade petroleum oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (-60 to 475F) and humidity
Green Fizz's biodegradable solvent-free formula can be safely used on all parts and materials, including carbon fiber, without washing away grease and lubricants or damaging delicate parts. - Advanced plant-derived surfactants quickly remove tough dirt and grime from the whole bike - Use on the whole bike without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts - Safe, biodegradeable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC - Can be used with or without water
$10.49 - $15.49
Finish Line's Dry Lubricant with Teflon keeps your bike running silky-smooth rain or shine. It's very thin yet extremely durable thanks to its synthetic oils and Teflon particles. Great for your chain, cables, cleats and springs, its dry surface texture minimizes the accumulation of dirt and grit. Plus, it's biodegradable. - Great for dry, dirty and dusty environments. Attracts less grime and runs clean - Holds up well in moderately wet conditions - Can be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables and brake pivot points - Finish Line's most popular and versatile lubricant
- The original synthetic chain lube formulated specifically for mountain bikes. - New formula lasts even longer and is dye-free. - Superior wear protection, efficiency and durability for extreme conditions/mileage. - Unique detergents break down and isolate dirt protecting the surfaces of your chain. This is the product that started it all back in 1989. This breakthrough lubricant revolutionized the entire chain lube market. This full synthetic lubricant is designed to handle the harshest conditions and outlast other lubes in all conditions. Syn Lube is formulated with extreme pressure additives, corrosion inhibitors, and tackifiers to provide incredible wear protection, lubrication, and staying power in extreme wet and muddy conditions. Unique polymer detergents also work to break down dirt protecting the surfaces of your chain. Go ahead, play in the mud.
Royal Blood mineral oil is a specially formulated, low viscosity hydraulic fluid that ensures consistent performance of Magura brakes. - Doesn't absorb water - Lubricates entire braking system
$11.00 - $29.99
Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake Fluid - Non-corrosive mineral oil that offers excellent heat expansion properties - Mineral oil will not absorb water from the air - Not caustic and is non-toxic
$11.99 - $20.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Proofide is the only substance that should be used to care for your Brooks Leather Saddle, specially formulated from natural ingredients to condition, preserve and showerproof. Apply a little of this leather saddle cream to the finished side of the leather. Allow to permeate until dry and then polish off. Also apply Proofide to the underside of the saddle, but leave this coating on to protect against dirt and moisture. It should be used several times during the ‘breaking-in’ period and periodically (3-6 months) thereafter. It is recommended to polish the saddle with a soft cloth before first use.
Our Classic LITE chain lube is a liquid plastic and through polymerization forms long-lasting plating on all chain surfaces. "Riding in" forms an extremely low-friction plating. Plating bonds to chain; can't be washed off! Components stay cleaner, last longer, and run quieter. Extremely durable and outlasts all other chain lubes! Environmentally sensitive and saves money. To be applied sparingly unlike many other lubes. Classic Lite and Original Bicycle Chain Lube (BCL) differ only in their concentration. Lite BCL is less concentrated for easier application and optimum performance. We recommend the Lite Bicycle Chain Lube for road bikes. You can confidently use Dumonde Tech's Bicycle Chain Lubes on all cables, pivots points, and seals. Safe on plastic, rubber and all seal materials. The product is designed to not harm your components. Eco-friendly and environmentally sensitive, our products are engineered to perform with minimal "carbon footprint" by not washing off in water, to use sparingly, lasts longer between applications, and your drive train lasts longer. Very good performer in extreme cold conditions.
- Makes drivetrain cleaning quick, easy, and safe. Perfect in the Chain Pig! - Incredibly effective pre-activated formula quickly removes oils, soils, and grime. - Safe on any material, biodegradable, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC. Developed specifically for our grime-devouring Chain Pig chain cleaner, Pig Juice is an impressively effective and economical degreaser/cleaner that makes bicycle drivetrain cleaning quick, easy, and safe for anyone from novice to professional. Pig Juice features an advanced pre-activated formula that quickly penetrates & loosens, removing oils, soils, and grime with less scrubbing & rinsing, and leaves spotless residue-free parts. Free of harsh chemicals, gentle enough to use on any material, fully biodegradable, fragrance-free, dye-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC.
$11.99 - $18.99
- Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high-performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
- A super duty cleaner that strips the toughest residues, Including brake rotor surface grime - Dries fast with no oily residue left behind - Exceeds all federal v.O.C. And california carb regulations - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
- Extreme lasting performance with less mess in mixed to wet conditions. - Elevates efficiency, runs quiet, runs clean, reduces wear, and fully waterproof. - Safe plant-based ingredients. Formulated with Pedro's exclusive CleanTech Chemistry, Enduro blends advanced wet and dry lube technology for incredible wet lube performance in mixed to wet conditions, without the mess. Noticeably elevates efficiency, runs quiet, reduces wear, long-lasting, and fully water-proof. CleanTech Chemistry is a proprietary approach to chain lubrication chemistry developed by Pedro's to achieve new standards of performance using ingredients that are safe for mechanics and riders. Chain lubes commonly feature toxic ingredients that are unsafe for the user and harm the environment. With CleanTech Chemistry, there are no compromises. CleanTech Chemistry lubes share a similar base chemistry but each employs a unique lubricant package designed to optimize the chain surface coating characteristics and maximize performance for the intended riding conditions, while keeping the drivetrain exceptionally clean.
- Incredibly clean and efficient in dry and dusty conditions. - Runs quiet, long-lasting, and repels water, dust, and grime. - Safe plant-based ingredients. Formulated with Pedro's exclusive CleanTech Chemistry, Slick Wax blends advanced wax and polymer technology for maximum cleanliness and elevated efficiency in dry and dusty conditions. Runs quiet, reduces wear, long-lasting, and repels water, dust, and grime. CleanTech Chemistry is a proprietary approach to chain lubrication chemistry developed by Pedro’s to achieve new standards of performance using ingredients that are safe for mechanics and riders. Chain lubes commonly feature toxic ingredients that are unsafe for the user and harm the environment. With CleanTech Chemistry, there are no compromises. CleanTech Chemistry lubes share a similar base chemistry but each employs a unique lubricant package designed to optimize the chain surface coating characteristics and maximize performance for the intended riding conditions, while keeping the drivetrain exceptionally clean.
Finish Line's Super Bike Wash quickly cleans dirt, clay, road grime and chain gunk off your bike. Five different cleaning agents work together to create a high-speed cleaning system. Three different rust and oxidation inhibitors protect metal surfaces to prevent rusting. It's safe for all bike surfaces.
Page 1 of 2 Next page